Earl is no longer available
There are many other browser compatibility tools that may be of interest.
Crowd-sourced Front End Testing
Earl checks your site every day on smartphones, tablets and desktops, notifying you of any issues. Any issue encountered is reported with a marked-up screenshot and a detailed description of the problem.
Earl aims to solve problems such as these through crowd-sourced website testing:
* Web site front-ends are hard to get right and even harder to keep right
* New devices and browsers makes testing an endless task
* Testing is time consuming
* Breakages cost money – lost sales and brand status erosion
* Front ends are fragile – change in one area breaks another
Earl does that by offering a crowd-sourced testing service that aims to provide fast and accurate reporting and minimal testing effort for developers.
There is a 30 day free trial available. The paid service costs $49 per month for testing of 9 unique URLs.