Simple issue tracking for web developers
BugHerd is a first-of-its-kind bug tracker. It embeds directly into the website you are working on, allowing you to log and manage issues without ever having to switch to another app.
The BugHerd side bar lists all the issues logged on your site and lets you navigate directly to pages with pesky bugs.
* Embeds into website – users are able to submit feedback by simply clicking on problem areas of a site and adding a short description of the issue.
* Browser versions – BugHerd automatically includes the browser info and adds it to every issue reported.
* Task board – see what everyone is working on and the status of every task.
* Browser extensions – allow users to automatically attach a screenshot to every issue reported.
* Real-time collaboration – changes are updated live in real-time.
* Bugherd integrates with Gmail, Segment.io, Github, Basecamp, Campfire, Pivotal Tracker, Redmine, Zendesk and JIRA.
14 day free trial, prices start at $29 per month for 5 users.