Project management and bug/issue tracking system. Provides an interface to Subversion and an integrated wiki.
* Open source project management tool – Trac is a lightweight project management tool that is implemented as a web-based application, written in the Python programming language. It emphasizes ease of use and low ceremony, and is open source.
* Ticket system – Track the progress of resolving individual bugs, issues, feature requests, and ideas – each with its own ticket
* View progress – Trac gives you a number of convenient ways to stay on top of events and changes within a project.
* Online repository viewing – Trac gives a highly usable browsing and management front-end for Subversion, a modern open-source version control system.
* User management – Trac has a simple permission system to control what users can and can’t access.
* Wiki – Built-in documentation server, which can be used for developer or user resources.
* Features provided through plugins – There are a range of plugins available supporting additional features, from anti-spam to Gantt charts and time tracking.