A faster Android emulator
Genymotion is the next generation of the AndroVM open source project, already trusted by 2,500,000 developers. It’s even easier to use and offers lots more features.
AOSP-based for perfect Android compliance, 20 pre-configured devices, CPU and OpenGL acceleration, etc.
- Fast – In a rush? Need to test your app on all major devices available on the market? In just three clicks, your device is ready to use.
- Simple – Easy to install, easy to run, user-friendly interface. Perfectly integrates into your development environment thanks to Eclipse and Android Studio plugins.
- Powerful – Control powerful sensors to test features on your app. Genymotion uses x86 architecture virtualization, making it much more efficient!
- Resizable windows – Display several windows at the same time by resizing them on your desktop. Go full-screen for immersive demonstration. Use Pixel Perfect to ensure absolute perfection of your target design.
- Seamless copy-paste – Copy a text from your computer and paste it into Android, or the other way round. No need to type long URLs or complex passwords anymore when a copy-paste can do it.
- Drag and drop – You can install applications from the command prompt as usual, but you can also use a simple drag and drop! You can also import any file you need into your virtual device with a drag and drop.
- Java API – Use our sensor emulation API in your automated tests to ensure the correct behavior of your app based on sensor values. Keep your app source code clean, without embedded test code. Run tests from outside your app.
Genymotion no longer has a free version. The paid version includes extra features and is priced at €99 per month.