Perform advanced testing in complex telco and IT environments
TOP Testing Suite is Java-based tool combining the JMeter platform with open-source elements and Computaris plug-ins for Diameter, SS7 and SIP signaling for VoLTE session management.
It is a modular, multiplatform and multiprotocol solution allowing software engineers to perform advanced functional, performance, regression and stress testing in complex telco and IT environments.
TOP Testing Suite helps automate test plans, reduce regression testing from days to minutes and supports your continuous testing activities in line with Agile and DevOps practices.
Plugins and supported protocols:
- Diameter Client and Server, with Diameter interfaces including: Ro/Gy, Rf, Gx, Sy, S6a/S6d/S6c, Sh, Cx/Dx, etc.
- RADIUS Client and RADIUS Server Plugin enhancement, SIP, LDAP, Telnet/SSH, JDBC, SOAP/Web Services, JMS, CORBA, SMPP and SMPP Server Plugin enhancement, HTTP Server, CORBA and more
The Diameter plugin supports the Diameter-Base standard (RFC 3588), as well as specific Diameter applications (defined in configuration).
The SS7 plugin supports MAP, CAP and INAP protocols as well as both ANSI and ITU standards, at MTP, TCAP and SCCP layers.
The Diameter interfaces supported by TTS on top of Base Protocol include: Cx, Dh, Dx, Gy, Gx, Rf, Ro, Rx, S6a, Sh, S9, Sy. The SIP plugin provides connectivity to VoLTE x-CSCF elements allowing for sending SIP messages used in registration, IMS session initiation, charging and release.
Features and Specifications:
- Provides a full set of testing tools featuring all major industry-wide IT and telecom protocols including: Diameter, SS7, RADIUS, SIP, SOAP/Web Services, JMS, CORBA, SMPP, SQL, JDBC, Telnet/SSH, HTTP, LDAP and more.
- Can simulate both Diameter and SIP signaling used in VoLTE session management.
- Allows the simulation and analysis of MSCs, SCPs, billing and charging systems.
- Provisions data to multiple nodes in order to thoroughly test the system’s behavior for any logical combination of network elements, protocols and services.
- The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) enables easy configuration of events and continuously captures the measured network protocol data.
- Allows extensive testing of BSS/OSS applications, SS7 and IP network elements and E2E telecom services.