View Web Pages Instantly On Different Mobile Resolutions
The Responsinator allows web developers and designers to see how their responsive site will look on the most popular mobile screen sizes and resolutions.
Easily view a website on a range of screen sizes, as follows:
* iPhone 3 & 4 portrait 320 x 480
* iPhone 3 & 4 landscape 480 x 320
* iPhone 5 portrait 320 x 568
* iPhone 5 landscape 568 x 320
* Budget Android portrait 240 x 320
* Budget Android landscape 320 x 240
* Android (Samsung Galaxy) portrait 380 by 685 (equivalent desktop resolution)
* Android (Samsung Galaxy) landscape 685 by 380 (equivalent desktop resolution)
* iPad portrait 768 x 1024
* iPad landscape 1024 x 768
* Kindle portrait 600 x 1024
* Kindle landscape 1024 x 600
The Responsinator is free to use although donations are welcome. You can white label Responsinator for $1000USD/year.
You should test your website on actual devices, The Responinator gives you a quick indication of how sites look but full testing on actual devices is recommended.