Burp Suite is the leading software for web security testing
Thousands of organizations use Burp Suite to find security exposures before it’s too late. By using cutting-edge scanning technology, you can identify the very latest vulnerabilities. Burp Suite researchers frequently uncover brand new vulnerability classes that Burp is the first to report.
Burp Suite constantly raises the bar of what security testing is able to achieve.
Burp Suite features:
- Web vulnerability scanner – Coverage of over 100 generic vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS), with great performance against all vulnerabilities in the OWASP top 10.
- Essential manual tools – Burp Proxy allows manual testers to intercept all requests and responses between the browser and the target application, even when HTTPS is being used.
- You can view, edit or drop individual messages to manipulate the server-side or client-side components of the application.
- Advanced manual tools – Use Burp project files to save your work incrementally in real-time, and pick up seamlessly where you left off.
- Scheduled and repeat scans – Burp Suite Enterprise Edition can perform scheduled scans at specific times, or carry out one-off scans on demand.
- CI integration – Bring security automation forward in your development lifecycle using Burp’s CI integration.
- and many more.
Burp Suite community edition is free, the profession addition is £319 per user per year and the enterprise edition is from £3,199 per year.