Temporal Testing Solution
TimeShiftX is a time shift testing software that lets you time travel software applications into the future or past for temporal or date simulation testing of all time sensitive functionality and code such as year-end, daylight savings, leap year, billing, rates, mortgages, policies, etc. TimeShiftX uses virtual clocks to enable time travel inside of Active Directory & Kerberos without code changes, manual system work, or server isolation for your forward date shift testing or back date testing.
TimeShiftX is multi-platform (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Red Hat, SUSE etc.) and supports time travel for all applications and databases such as SAP, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, .NET, Java, PeopleSoft, DB2, and JBoss.
Customers worldwide rely on TimeShiftX, including many of the Global 100 and 500.
TimeShiftX Features & Benefits
- Forward date testing in current test environment
- Temporal testing inside of Active Directory, Kerberos, and other domain authentication protocols
- Granular time shifting with custom “virtual times”
- Include or Exclude Applications & Databases
- Total Application & Database Compatibility
- Cross Platform & Cloud Compatible